Monday 6 January 2014

The Ultimate Christmas Cookie. ULTIMATE!

I put away Christmas today, and now I'm sad. But old habits die hard, so Christmas gets put away on Three Kings. (Felices Reyes Magos if you are celebrating).
I also put away my recipes, which wasn't smart, but it means this post will be photo heavy and recipe light. And by light I mean, you'll have to wait for it.

Every year for Christmas and Easter I buy a pack (or three) of the same cookies and devour them all far too fast. Sadly I can't find a photo of these cookies, but hopefully come Easter I'll remember to update this post. Anyway, this year I decided to make my own! Be ause nothing tastes better than homemade cookies. And so I baked cookies. A lot. Of. Cookies. 120 to be precise. I didn't eat them all, I promise, I gave loads away! And they were received well. I mean, it's one thing liking your own cookies, it's another for others to like them! (my dad says I'm never allowed to eat the store bought ones again)

The proces and result: (I really thought I had more photos)




No comments:

Post a Comment